I’m sure anyone who even passes by Sephora, MAC or whatever knows the feeling of spotting that new product that you feel you’d just DIE without! I’ve decided to do a monthly blog post concerning products I’m itching to buy, but am going to wait for. If I went ahead and bought everything I wanted off this list, I’d be living with mom and dad for the rest of my life. So needless to say my want-it list is totally necessary.
So here we go! Please let me know if you like this idea and want me to keep posting. I’m in the mall all the time (oops) and I see so many new products that come out, so maybe this will keep you up to date on what’s popping up at Sephora, MAC and in drugstores if you don’t have time to check it out as regularly.
1. This one’s obvious… Naked palette 2!!! : It’s gorgeous, I love the plums and cooler toned theme of this one. What stopped me from purchasing Naked number 1 was how incredibly warm toned it was – problem solved!
2. Too Faced Natural at Night eye shadow palette: I’ve always wanted a Too Faced palette, they are so gorgeous, but I could never decide which one I wanted. Again, problem solved! This one is absolutely perfect; you have to check it out!! It’s SO sexy!!
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation: Tarte is just getting better and better, I swatched this foundation and it feels incredible! If it lives up to its name, then I’ll be in love. I can’t wait to try this – especially considering that their Amazonian Clay line is so great. P.S: they’re coming out with 3 new blush colours with shimmer! LOVE!
4. Alterna Dry Oil Mist: This product is great! It gives my hair moisture and shine, simple as that. I’ve been after it for a while, but I want to finish up some other hair products before purchasing it.
5. Benefit Hervana: Benefit’s blushes are some of my favourites, so when this one came out I tried it immediately. With the pinkish-lavender tint it makes you look very doll-like, which is a look I’ve been loving!
6. Fairy Drops Mascara: I have a feeling this mascara will be just like Dior Extase, (my absolute FAVOURITE mascara ever – check out my review) but slightly cheaper and more “water-proof.” Neither of them are classified as water-proof, but I have a feeling Fairy Drops will be more resistant to smudging. I must have it!
I know it’s a lot, but how can I not be tempted with all the beautiful products coming out in January!? Not my fault! Thanks so much for checking out my post! Let me know what you’re lusting after…